We look to recruit the highest calibre of teachers to teach both IGCSE and A level. Current vacancies can be accessed using the link to the Job Descriptions and Essential and Desirable Criteria. Please complete the teacher application form and provide a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role.
Equal Opportunities Statement
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. Our goal is to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or other protected status in relation to any term or condition of employment.
Why work at Charterhouse College, Shenzhen?
- We are an innovative college, providing a full and rich education for students, taking them far beyond the narrow confines of examinations. We offer programmes to develop thinking skills, character and service to the community, as well as a comprehensive co-curricular programme.
- We at the cutting-edge of educational provision. We aim for the highest calibre of teaching and learning, recruiting, retaining and developing the very best teachers. Our training is timetabled throughout the year, drawing on research into best practice from around the world. We have a school-wide coaching and professional development programme, and also train teachers through the TES Global programme. This is the perfect place both to share your best practice and to develop your professional expertise.
- We are an equal opportunities employer, where teachers are treated equally and everyone is valued.
- We maintain a low student-teacher ratio to maximise the positive impact you can have on students’ learning.
- We have a spectacular campus, with superb facilities for staff including a well-stocked education resource library, a gym, swimming pool and café.
- Our ambitious, hard-working students apply to the best universities in the world.
- Our IGCSE and A level curriculum is generously timetabled to encourage learning in depth.
- Shenzhen is a vibrant, highly developed city with every modern convenience, and good transportation links. The school is five minutes’ walk from the metro which links it to the whole of Shenzhen, and only fifteen minutes from the airport, linking it to the rest of the world.
- We are part of the Charterhouse Asia, which is developing a network of schools across Asia over the next decade, offering exciting career and exchange opportunities.